Taxi prices from Larnaca Airport to Nicosia
|Airport Taxi Transfer||Price for 4-seat taxi||Price for 6-seat taxi||Transfer Duration||Distance|
|Larnaca Airport - Plateia Eleutherias||46 €||61 €||40 min||53 km|
|Larnaca Airport - Cyprus Mall||40 €||55 €||33 min||47 km|
|Larnaca Airport - Dali||28 €||33 €||25 min||32 km|
|Larnaca Airport - Strovolos||43 €||58 €||38 min||50 km|
|Larnaca Airport - Macedonitissa
(Makario stadium, Cyprus Expo)
|46 €||61 €||40 min||53 km|
- Our prices include absolutely everything (unexpected waits, taxes, tolls, parking, etc.) You will not be asked to pay anything more.
- Our drivers will wait for you at a pre-determined pick-up location holding a sign with your name.
- In case of flight delays we will wait for you at the airport with no additional cost.
- We offer 10 % discount if you book and prepay your return transfer.
- Our taxis are clean and comfortable with unlimited free WiFi internet.
- We have taxis for both smoking and non-smoking passengers.
- The maximum number of passengers is four for 4-seat taxi and six for a 6-seat taxi.
- For other destinations than those mention below and for multiple transfers, please contact us for special prices and alternative arrangements.
Booking a transfer from Larnaca Airport to Nicosia through AleFriends takes just 30 sec. serves passengers from Larnaca Airport on a daily basis with taxi transfers to Paphos, Limassol, Larnaca, Nicosia and other destinations in Cyprus.
Our taxis are comfortable and clean and all taxi drivers are highly qualified professionals. Our drivers will welcome you at the arrivals hall of Larnaca Airport holding a sign with your name. Your driver will monitor the arrival of your flight and in case of delay we will wait for you with no additional cost. After meeting at the airport, the driver will accompany your to the taxi and assist your with your language. Then he will transfer you safely to your destination and in case you like, our driver will be happy to inform you about places of interest, tours, sightseeing and anything you would like to know about Cyprus.